Why does my ex girlfriend hit me all the time?

My ex and I broke up about a year ago but have remained pretty close friends since. We dated a good 2 years before I broke things off due to depression issues. Things were great and we did love each other, yet I was unhappy. Long story short, she dated a guy for a while, broke up, ended up sleeping with a different guy not long after, got depressed and of course shared all her problems with me, the gullible ex who still cares. Since then we've gotten close by just talking and hanging out and I've worked through my issues. We have a lot of fun and honestly it feels like when we first met in high school. Back then she had a crush on me and used to hit and jab me all the time. Lately she's been jabbing a lot and it sometimes turns to wrestling when I pin her to make her stop. I want to believe she is interested again, but its possible she's just trying to be friendly or whatever. I'd appreciate some alternate perspectives is all. Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think she doesn't know what she wants so she just wants to keep your attention andhave you in her life.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Just speak to her about it we wouldn't know what's going on inside her head

communication is key

0|0
    0|0
  • because you let her

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should just talk to her about it

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds abusive, you should leave her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Mimicking the former behavior is a pretty sure sign she's interested in being a couple again. She may not be aware of this on a consciousl level, but the horseplay is that much more convincing of her renewed interest

She can tell you've worked your way through the depression and is ready to reward you. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if YOU like her, give it a shot. She seems like she'd be willing. And since the issue has been resolved ( so you say...) then maybe this time around things will work out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes