He broke it off, I'm confused

me and my boyfriend were together 2 years. got engaged had a lot of arguments he broke up in sept. a month later he comes back to me. I reject him and make him have a hard time then take him back.this was around feb. only to find out that in April he would break it off again saying we could be friends. I was heart broken and I felt like it was my fault.i text him mid may a couple days before my birthday and he comes around doing all these sweet things for my birthday calling my fam planing and everything. we got back together. then the end of that week he breaks it off again saying he has doubts about me.

see I love this guy and I don't know if its my fault or what it is. see he wanted to move in with me and I said not now. wanted to have a kid and I said not now. I'm just scared of getting hurt and that's what's going on right now.

before he didn't really have friends. now he all of a sudden hangng out with all these new guys meetng all these girls posting pivs on Facebook. its really getting to me. this last time he broke it off June. its been a month of calling him texting him trying to make things work. he says he loves me but can't be with me cz he's confused. I don't know hat else to do. I love him :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is trying to use you as a back-up girlfriend or booty call when he gets frustrated that no other girl is willing to take him. It is likely that during the times that you guys were broken up, he has been sleeping around. He doesn't love you (even though he may be lying to himself as well as to you that he does so he won't feel as bad for doing this to you). He's treating you like you're second rate when you're actually not.

He's actually loving the ego boost he gets from you calling him and trying to get him back all this time. The ego boost helps when all these other women reject him. He is not worth it. Although I normally don't like it when people start dating other people so soon (to me, 3 months is short) but IN YOUR CASE, I think you need to start dating so you'll fall in love with someone else boyfriend he traps you.

Think of it this way: Do you really want to be with this flaky guy after marriage or after the kid? He purposely tried getting you pregnant before you guys were even married so that even if you found out that he slept around later on, it would be hard for you to leave him. It really sounds like he was going to use the promise of marriage (to seem like he'll eventually come back to you) to keep you from walking away after you had a kid and he started blatantly sleeping around. He is not a decent guy.

Don't respond to him if he contacts you while you're dating someone else. He's only unhappy that his back-up is no longer his back-up. Do your really want to be with a guy that wanted to sleep around first? He will probably give you a STI or STD eventually.

Remember, he has no problem hurting you emotionally. Do you really think he'll care about how you feel when you're pregnant or when you're raising the kid mostly by yourself and he's out there trying to find the skinny girls( it's hard losing the baby weight).

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Move on, you guys want different things so it will never work. Find yourself someone who wants the same things you do. Cut off all contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to man up in my opinion, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• This isn't fair on you! There comes a time when you have to stop seeing the things you want to see and see the realistic side. If a man wants to be with you he will be with you and do everything to make it work. You can't wait around for him to suddenly stop being confused! He knows you and what he can have with you and if he hasn't decided its what he wants by now he never will. Move on he's playing games Hun x

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww :/

I think he doesn't know what he wants. He comes back then run away multiple times. I think I believe the words of his that he confused. Maybe he is trying to move on but can't. You certainly know him better than me, so I'm not going to judge and predict he's lying about loving you. You two were engaged and you claim his sweetness once be comes back into your life.

Guys like him make it for girls like you complicated. You know he has your heart but you can't do anything about it, and that's what sucks the most.

If he keeps doing this, try to ignore him and see where your heart will lead you to. Maybe he's not the one afterall. A person can't and won't wait around ages until the other makes up their mind.

Just be careful... I don't want you to get hurt but an unworthy human. Best of luck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like he likes you a lot but he's just confused and doesn't know what he wants right now. He just want to have fun right now and party.

• He has issues you don't deserve it move on

0|0
    0|0
  • he is using you

0|0
    0|0
  • well I don't think you are right for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • just break up already

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes