He broke it off, I'm confused

me and my boyfriend were together 2 years. got engaged had a lot of arguments he broke up in sept. a month later he comes back to me. I reject him and make him have a hard time then take him back.this was around feb. only to find out that in April he would break it off again saying we could be friends. I was heart broken and I felt like it was my fault.i text him mid may a couple days before my birthday and he comes around doing all these sweet things for my birthday calling my fam planing and everything. we got back together. then the end of that week he breaks it off again saying he has doubts about me.

see I love this guy and I don't know if its my fault or what it is. see he wanted to move in with me and I said not now. wanted to have a kid and I said not now. I'm just scared of getting hurt and that's what's going on right now.

before he didn't really have friends. now he all of a sudden hangng out with all these new guys meetng all these girls posting pivs on Facebook. its really getting to me. this last time he broke it off June. its been a month of calling him texting him trying to make things work. he says he loves me but can't be with me cz he's confused. I don't know hat else to do. I love him :(

72

Most Helpful Girl

• He is trying to use you as a back-up girlfriend or booty call when he gets frustrated that no other girl is willing to take him. It is likely that during the times that you guys were broken up, he has been sleeping around. He doesn't love you (even though he may be lying to himself as well as to you that he does so he won't feel as bad for doing this to you). He's treating you like you're second rate when you're actually not.

He's actually loving the ego boost he gets from you calling him and trying to get him back all this time. The ego boost helps when all these other women reject him. He is not worth it. Although I normally don't like it when people start dating other people so soon (to me, 3 months is short) but IN YOUR CASE, I think you need to start dating so you'll fall in love with someone else boyfriend he traps you.

Think of it this way: Do you really want to be with this flaky guy after marriage or after the kid? He purposely tried getting you pregnant before you guys were even married so that even if you found out that he slept around later on, it would be hard for you to leave him. It really sounds like he was going to use the promise of marriage (to seem like he'll eventually come back to you) to keep you from walking away after you had a kid and he started blatantly sleeping around. He is not a decent guy.

Don't respond to him if he contacts you while you're dating someone else. He's only unhappy that his back-up is no longer his back-up. Do your really want to be with a guy that wanted to sleep around first? He will probably give you a STI or STD eventually.

Remember, he has no problem hurting you emotionally. Do you really think he'll care about how you feel when you're pregnant or when you're raising the kid mostly by yourself and he's out there trying to find the skinny girls( it's hard losing the baby weight).