If you like her, is there a reason you wouldn't write her?

so there's this guy that I know likes me (we've kissed, too) but whenever I'm not in his town (I live in another country), I don't hear from him. We can't text cause of the long distance thing, but what's stopping him from writing me on Facebook?!

could it be that I'm going through a break up? My boyfriend and I were on a break when I met him, and he (the other guy) said I should figure things out... and obviously wanted me to break up with him... is he maybe not writing me to give me time/space to do that? what would your reasons be?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• he might just want you to prove hom much interest you hav ein him.