If you like her, is there a reason you wouldn't write her?

so there's this guy that I know likes me (we've kissed, too) but whenever I'm not in his town (I live in another country), I don't hear from him. We can't text cause of the long distance thing, but what's stopping him from writing me on Facebook?!

could it be that I'm going through a break up? My boyfriend and I were on a break when I met him, and he (the other guy) said I should figure things out... and obviously wanted me to break up with him... is he maybe not writing me to give me time/space to do that? what would your reasons be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he might just want you to prove hom much interest you hav ein him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well I would first be sure he has Facebook in his country. But it could be that he really likes you, wants to be respectful and give you time to figure out your boyfriend situation, and maybe he wants to have a relationship the old-fashioned way without FB. Love makes the heart grow fonder, make he's just counting the days until he sees you again and hopes you are all his when that happens.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know he has Facebook, we're friends lol and I see him post stuff regularly. but are there still guys out there like that? he does seem old-fashioned and respectful. do you know any guys like that?

• I know I try as best I can not to text and use social media. Maybe he is that way too.

• Yeah that's a big reason why he hasn't come onto you. Most of the time the bro code is in place -- don't mess with another man's girl. You need to work things out with your boyfriend before having any contact with this new dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • does the bro code exist for guys who don't even know each other? I mentioned that I felt bad cause I still have unfinished business at home, and he said "well as far as I'm concerned, you're not happy with him and its practically over anyway so I don't see the problem"... he also just got out of a relationship though :X

• Yes, the bro code exists everywhere. Example, you see a dude at the bar with a chick -- dude can awesome that's the guy's gal -- off limits. Both parties need to sort out their relationships before coming together -- cheating is never good for anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• well just write him yourslef. and I gues she does want you to break up with the other guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes