How can I stop obsessing over my ex boyfriend ?

i can't stop checking his twitter and fb multiple times a day. its been 6 months and I just can't get him off my mind :( any advice ?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not going to get over him if you're going to keep stalking his social profiles... it will never get better then. You'll have to delete him, block him and do everything you can do forget about him. That's the only way at this point. I mean it's been 6 months and clearly you're current game plan isn't working so it's time to change that. Like I said, keeping him there and constantly reminding your brain of him by going ton his fb profile will never make it better. It will make it worse. If you delete him, you'll likely be over him much quicker than you think. Why? Because time heals all wounds but if you leave your wounds out and keep adding salt to them every time you check out his profile, it will never have time to heal. Take the step and go for it. You'll be so glad you did in the long run, I promise.

• Thank you for BA! I hope you find peace soon and that you'll take care of yourself.