Is my boyfriend cheating on me? :(

OK, so basically my boyfriend has been posting a ton of pictures of these girls on instagram. I don't know them. He keeps saying that there gorgeous and he loves them.. I know I just sound really paranoid but I'm worried and I want some honest opinions.. thanks

**UPDATE** he won't answer any of my texts and he's just completely ignoring me : / now do y'all think he's cheating? Or still just an ass

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt he'd be that obvious if he really was cheating on you.

And if he really was cheating with all these girls, surely he wouldn't put pics of all of them on his one Instagram profile.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, I mean that's what I thought, I trust him... but I needed some confirmation so thanks