Have you ever taken a break from Facebook for a while and then went back?

Did anything change? Did anybody think that you were weird/crazy for doing it? Did you find out that you weren't missing anything?
Updates:
OK. I might go back at the end of this year to check out what I have been missing, if anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, and I felt like I missed a lot of things

0|0
    0|0
    • did you temporarily deactivate your fb after you had already graduated from college?

• no, I didnt

• oh, OK. I did. lol

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• There are times when I just don't log on. But overall I didn't get a Facebook for a long time and back when MySpace was big I eventually deleted that account and honestly, unless I said something, no one ever knew. I have a FB now but rarely use it. It's just people shouting whatever they are doing all the time. I got people on there who spam statuses like it was their food source to survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does giving it up for Lent one year count? If so, then yes I have. My college was pretty small, so I was still in on pretty much everything anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and nothing changed... It was just as irritating as before haha

2|0
    0|0
  • I have never had a fb account and never will.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't come back ever. I made FB cause it was hit and everyone I knew begged me to for months. When I deleted my profile I never made the same mistake to listen to people about stuff like that again. I don't plan to go back there, it's not bad, just not for me I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time. And not much

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, and I didn't miss anything

0|0
    0|0
    • are you out of college?

• I've had deactivated my acc for 2 months then went back but nothing change. I still find it boring as usual though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I left Facebook for a while and it was chaos. It was almost as if Facebook knew I was leaveing, you see that is how Facebook is so successful. Mark Z connects it so that even if you are not logged on on Facebook, the things that you use online have to be connected to Facebook in some way

link

0|0
    0|0
  • well I jsut don't log on much only to add frineds from school or to see what's going on so I think I take many short breaks form it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never had a Facebook.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes