How to deal with girls who like to play guys?

I know one girl whom lots of guys like UNTIL they make a move. She flirts with all of them but when they make a move she says "we are just friends".

Thanks for all the valuable advice. I haven't talked to her since posting this thread. Since then she contacted me a few times at one point asking me why am I mad at her and if she done something bad but I constantly been busy. Today I finally gave in and said we gonna hang out next week. Not sure whether I should or not

167

Most Helpful Girl

• In the dating game people at first play the field in a light and fun way without making any commitments, when girls (or guys) do this they are just trying to figure out what kind of person they could really settle for in future, it's just the safest way to do it I mean I doubt you will appreciate her dating you only for her to hurt you then break up with you telling you your just not right for each other, some girls are actually not THAT shallow, so you should be thankful she didn't actually try to date you lol take it as a positive thing that she is actually trying to figure herself out first :P.

• She could also just be a really friendly person and guys mistake it for flirting, I see that too much these days from guys lol silly really... I am a nice girl and guys regularly mistake it for flirting and when I tell them I am not interested they kinda flip and try to say I was flirting with them :\ umm... yeh... no I was just treating them like an actual human being. It seems people have got too used to people being nasty to them though that they wonder what we want from them.

• i told her I don't reject the whole "i'm friendly" thing, but I asked her to explain to me what would be some diff things she does to people she likes and those she sees as friends. She blocked, then said there's nothing to explain, turned around and left which seemed kind of rude. Now she does the same things over again.

so I'm asking you what kind of behavior do you see as "just being friendly" and what are some things you do diff with those you like ?!

• It sounds like they really were being friendly dude because they got offended and saw that you were confused about it but I do understand why there would be some anger there because when someone is just being nice they don't want you to start over thinking it and asking why they are talking to to you? what' for?, they were just simply being nice and yes that does get me quite annoyed too thanks to idiots making people think this way. The last girl just started screwing with you eventually.