Could this be my ex-boyfriend doing this?

I had someone call me private yesterday I picked up and said hello and they didn't say anything so I hung up, before we broke up I didn't have anyone calling my number private so I'm wondering if it could be him or am I just over thinking it and it could be someone else...the last time we broke up I changed my number and did not give him my new#. So I'm wondering if he was calling to see if I had changed my number we had a horrible breakup and I was the one who dumped him...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who really knows.No way of telling.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• could be but probably not. I (like another poster) do not answer private numbers. If it is a legit person they'll leave a message...most often private numbers are tele-marketers, salesman, or creeps

1|0
    0|0
    • yea I just figured it could be him because it was one in the morning on a Sunday but maybe it wasn't him

• It's probably not him; If you don't think there's a likely way for him to get your number, then it's not that likely. It could be a wrong number, a "robo- dialer," or a telemarketer.

Do you have caller ID? I tend to screen calls. Then you can look online and perhaps at least find the general area this person may be calling from, if not the name of the caller.

0|0
    0|0
    • he does have my number

• I never answer private numbers.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are over thinking it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think what it is I want it to be him when it really could be anybody because honestly I miss him a lot I just thought it maybe could be him just wanting to hear my voice or something

• it could be anybody

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes