Are you taking your girlfriend out for the 4th? mines was a disaster

i took my girlfriend out for the fourth and all she started was drama. she even tweeted about drama as she was with me. she's only 18 and I'm 22 and she felt like she was on top of the world grown last night. now I deeply regret it I already feel bad because I'm in a 8 month relationship with no feelings and missing my ex deeply. I dumped my 23 year old nursing student girlfriend for this girl and I already feel stupid.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Then dump this girl. You obviously don't love her. Go talk to your ex girlfriend. Tell her how you made a mistake and see if you can work things out.

Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. She might be pretty and cute, but after being with her, you can see that she is just drama.

We all make mistakes, and this is one of the mistakes you are going to have to come to terms with.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Oh well, no one to blame but yourself.

You had a good thing and you gave it up for something shiny and new.

I hope your ex doesn't come back to you and that you continue to miss her badly.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is what happens when you sneak around and hurt others, it is called Karma

Hope you figure out things

1|0
    0|0
  • well just dump the girl you are with and try to win back your ex girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• dump her, but you got the right idea going for them young

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes