Are you taking your girlfriend out for the 4th? mines was a disaster

i took my girlfriend out for the fourth and all she started was drama. she even tweeted about drama as she was with me. she's only 18 and I'm 22 and she felt like she was on top of the world grown last night. now I deeply regret it I already feel bad because I'm in a 8 month relationship with no feelings and missing my ex deeply. I dumped my 23 year old nursing student girlfriend for this girl and I already feel stupid.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Then dump this girl. You obviously don't love her. Go talk to your ex girlfriend. Tell her how you made a mistake and see if you can work things out.

Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. She might be pretty and cute, but after being with her, you can see that she is just drama.

We all make mistakes, and this is one of the mistakes you are going to have to come to terms with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE