I need advice...please

My ex girlfriend and I dated for 2 years and she ended. I had my thoughts she left me for someone else as she dated a guy a week later. He's 30 she's 21. She contacted me various ways during the first few months of their relationship. We got into it and stopped talking for 2 months. I sent her and apology text and told her I was seeing someone. She then unblocked my Facebook and went through my Facebook pics and started talking about my dog who died. So we talked pretty well. Then the next day she decided to text me about the break up. She decided to tell me she left me for her boyfriend and had feelings for him during the last months of our relationship. She then said she feels something amazing with him. I told her that I didn't need to hear that. Basically then she goes off on me. I told her to leave me and the new girl alone. Then she says "say one more word and I'm filing a restraining order." She's like you want leave me alone, when she's the one who texted me. Why would she act this crazy? She told me she didn't want to know about my personal life but yet went through my Facebook. Below is the text she decided to send me:

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I did become interested in my boyfriend when I was still dating you, however things went sour with us long before that. Breaking up had been on my mind for a few months. I just kept talking myself out of it. I did not cheat on you, even though it looked bad because of how fast everything moved with my boyfriend. We just have something amazing that I can't explain. I'll leave it at that..." Who the hell says tht to their ex? We were talking on OK terms? She didn't see a problem with what she said then she starts becoming offensive towards me when I say I didn't need to hear that text. She's like you're not over me and never talk to me. I'm like don't contact me when I'm with my new girl. Apprently that set her off and then she threatened me with a restraining order. What is her deal?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants to have her 'amazing' boyfriend, keep you as a friend AND for you to stay single. Even though she doesn't want you anymore, she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. She is NOT your friend. Sometimes people are only meant to stay in our lives for a short while, I think she is one of those people for you. I would terminate the relationship. Especially after learning that she was becoming emotionally attached to someone else during your relationship. She may not have physically cheated on you, but she did emotionally cheat! She has no respect for you, or the relationship you had, and she is only concerned about herself, let him have her. Good grief and good riddance. She threatened a restraining order? Are you kidding me? I would have told her not to flatter herself and ceased all forms of contact right then and there. She can't get a restraining order on someone who acts like she doesn't exist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE