How can a guy not have feelings for you at all?

how can a guy be with you for 9 months and not have no feelings for you of any kind? my boyfriend just broke up with me and his ex was the key to our breakup. he said he wanted me just to have sex and have fun with me and that's all

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He told you how . . . he just wanted sex and to have fun, she's still got his heart and there was nothing you could or could not have done to change that. Painful lesson to learn. Guys relate to sex differently than women. They have an easier time keeping emotional attachment and physical pleasure separate, whereas women tend to put the two together. (if you are emotionally attached you want to be close physically and if you get physical, you increase your chances of becoming emotionally attached) 9 months is a long time to date someone without forming some sort of emotional attachment, but the issue here is he never got over her. He couldn't give his heart to you when she still had it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just because we're with you, or have sex with you, doesn't mean we have any feelings for you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Easy. Same way you might find it easy to be friends but have no deeper feelings for someone.

A desire to have sex with someone doesn't have particularly high criteria for men.

1|2
    0|0
  • Guys find it easier to separate sex and love than girls do.

Don't worry. Plenty more fish in the sea.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes people just are in relationships to be in then, it doesn't mean you have to have feelings

1|1
    0|0
  • well becasue he didn't stoop having feelings for his ex

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people confuse lust/s3x for love

0|0
    0|0
  • because he was just living the moment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes