How can a guy not have feelings for you at all?

how can a guy be with you for 9 months and not have no feelings for you of any kind? my boyfriend just broke up with me and his ex was the key to our breakup. he said he wanted me just to have sex and have fun with me and that's all

53

Most Helpful Girl

• He told you how . . . he just wanted sex and to have fun, she's still got his heart and there was nothing you could or could not have done to change that. Painful lesson to learn. Guys relate to sex differently than women. They have an easier time keeping emotional attachment and physical pleasure separate, whereas women tend to put the two together. (if you are emotionally attached you want to be close physically and if you get physical, you increase your chances of becoming emotionally attached) 9 months is a long time to date someone without forming some sort of emotional attachment, but the issue here is he never got over her. He couldn't give his heart to you when she still had it.