Why would this make him feel guilty / nervous?

My boyfriend and I of two years had a falling out at one point a long time ago and broke up.

When we got back together he told me he had slept with someone else and several months later told me it was a close friend of his. He told me it made him nervous / embarrassed to tell me it was her.

Why would this make him nervous if he already told me he had slept with someone? Do you think he cheated? He swears he did it during our break.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think he cheated, I think he is just afraid of what you would think of him

• Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

What Guys Said 1

• dont dwell in the past.. this has already happened.

maybe he really feels guilty because he should not have done that!

anyways you're together now and I guess that its all that matters..

digging in the past brings no good..

• Why would he feel like he couldn't do that? If it was while we were on break? just trying to understand, thanks!

• its alright to feel insecure in a relationship!

looks like you really dnt want to lose him eh?

then trust him and everything will be fine..

how would it benefit your relationship if you knew the truth?

atleast he's sincere enough to tell you about it and if he REALLY feels bad about what he did, then talking about this with him can only make him feel worse! (I guess)

• Thank you :)

What Girls Said 2

• well becasue he will still feel guilty about it as you could bring it up another time.

• because of what you would think of him