Is she trying to take my man?

My fiancee and I have been together for 6 years and I'm about to be giving birth to our first child in 3 days. Two months ago, he went out of state to go to truck driving school. When he came home for his week long break, he had a strange hoodie with him. He said that some girl from school had let him borrow it because he was cold one day. I trust my man, so I didn't get mad about it.

A couple days later, he starts getting texts on his phone from the same girl. I asked him why she had his number and he said that all his classmates had exchanged numbers and that it wasn't a big deal. He had also added her on Facebook. I didn't want to come off as being a psycho, so I didn't say anything.

So anyways, he ended up going back out on the road and has now been gone for 4 weeks. Today, he posted a status on Facebook and the girl in question commented "I'm stuck in a hotel room for the next 7 days, you should come hang out with me". My fiancee politely declined (luckily), but still, it left me with a bad feeling.

I guess my question is, does this chick seem shady? Is it right for a woman to be texting/trying to hang out alone in a hotel room with a man who is clearly taken? And would you be upset about it if you were in my shoes? I'm trying really hard not to be some jealous freak, but this woman is starting to get on my last nerve!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are going to be very busy, very soon, and won't have any time to think about this or deal with this. If your fiance chips in with baby care between routes, he'll be up to his neck too.

She is over the line. Does she want just sex or to start a relationship with him? I don't know.

I doubt she will get either. Just reassure your fiance that you love him and you acknowledge he is doing his best for you and his children. Take a picture of the child daily using your cellphone, and send it to him.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• He doesn't sound like he cares a lot for your feelings. It's not a matter of trusting him or not, it's a matter of him not caring enough to push aside a situation that might, possibly, cause you some discomfort. Just wait until you give birth and you're also a hormonal mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who hangs out with someone of the opposite sex alone in a hotel room as friends lol. It sounded like her attempt at getting him to have a fling, not sure why she put that up on Facebook where everyone can see tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you ask him about the Facebook status at least? That's right out there in the open. Everything you mention that seems like she's making advances on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she probably is trying to get with him...but how much of a threat could a female truck driver be? "Buzz, your girlfriend...WOOF!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well deep down I feel you don't trust him but yes she is more than shady and is trying to hook up with your man. Any female that wants a guy to visit her at a hotel room wants more than just a friendly relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to wander... she can't "take" him...

0|0
    0|0
  • hey why not you are about to pop a little tail on the side never hurt anyone she sounds like a kinky girl let him have her before he gets dragged down with kids it will be the best thing for your relationship I swear to it. let him get his once last good f*ck in before he doesn't get any

0|0
    1|0
  • Not entirely sure, but I wouldn't rule it out. Take this seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • She is being inappropriate, unless she is a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Im glad he decline, but honestly girls can be very slutty and guys

Can be very easy, so he might end up cheating, you better watch it girl

If I were you I would massage that bitch and tell her to back the off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore her. She's trying to cause a wedge, to make you jealous and by thinking she can just "take" your man, you're letting her win. No man can be taken unless he wants it. Have a chat with your fiance and see if he thinks what's she's doing is inappropriate, without making him feel as though you're blaming him. She can try all she wants and she probably won't be the first to make a move on your fiance or try and upset you but if you trust your fiance and his judgment then don't let her affect your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • dhe does seem shady

0|0
    0|0
  • shes way out of line.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she is kind of shady

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes