Is she trying to take my man?

My fiancee and I have been together for 6 years and I'm about to be giving birth to our first child in 3 days. Two months ago, he went out of state to go to truck driving school. When he came home for his week long break, he had a strange hoodie with him. He said that some girl from school had let him borrow it because he was cold one day. I trust my man, so I didn't get mad about it.

A couple days later, he starts getting texts on his phone from the same girl. I asked him why she had his number and he said that all his classmates had exchanged numbers and that it wasn't a big deal. He had also added her on Facebook. I didn't want to come off as being a psycho, so I didn't say anything.

So anyways, he ended up going back out on the road and has now been gone for 4 weeks. Today, he posted a status on Facebook and the girl in question commented "I'm stuck in a hotel room for the next 7 days, you should come hang out with me". My fiancee politely declined (luckily), but still, it left me with a bad feeling.

I guess my question is, does this chick seem shady? Is it right for a woman to be texting/trying to hang out alone in a hotel room with a man who is clearly taken? And would you be upset about it if you were in my shoes? I'm trying really hard not to be some jealous freak, but this woman is starting to get on my last nerve!

510

Most Helpful Guy

• You are going to be very busy, very soon, and won't have any time to think about this or deal with this. If your fiance chips in with baby care between routes, he'll be up to his neck too.

She is over the line. Does she want just sex or to start a relationship with him? I don't know.

I doubt she will get either. Just reassure your fiance that you love him and you acknowledge he is doing his best for you and his children. Take a picture of the child daily using your cellphone, and send it to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE