Should I tell him I want to be with him? or will that scare him off?

So this guy and I are obviously into each other, we've made out, cuddled, etc. But I'm not really sure if he just wants to hook up or wants more from me. He's pretty reserved and quiet about his feelings so I know I have to make the first move a lot with him. Should I tell him that I want to be with him, or will that freak guys out? I met him 4 years ago where we didn't end up together cause he liked me but didn't make a move so I don't want to have another misunderstanding like that. we've only hung out twice this time around, how long should I wait?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• communicate with him how you feel, and that you'd like to build something cause you see him as a great potential boyfriend. ask him straight out how he feels about you, and if he is looking for a potential relationship or just a casual kinda hook up thing.

basically start the conversation. I wouldn't say "I want to be with you" but I'd say I really like you and have started thinking about us in terms of a more significant relationship

• But guys are known to lie sometimes to spare the girls feelings...do you think ill get an honest answer?

• he may be sparing your feelings but I kinda don't think so, and besides you'll only know if you ask. I think you would regret it if you looked back in several years and never took the chance