Help!! Stuck on a four day vacation with my ex and her family

So I'm not sure why I agreed to go but my ex invited me to spend the forth of July weekend in Orlando with them. My thoughts were maybe she wanted to get back together and after the first night I was almost sure of it because we had sex in the middle of the night. Granted we were both half asleep but still that's gotta mean something right? Well anyway since then she has been an absolute bitch to me, ignoring me the whole time to text on her phone, it's gotten to the point were even her parents said something. Please give me advice on how to salvage this vacation and get her to be sweet again.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well just try to be nice but let her have her space. don't be rude or it will get worse. let her come to you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe just try to do your own thing you know? Go out have fun on your own and enjoy your free time. She was probably confused with her feelings when she asked you to go with them and might still be confused...But you know do what's best for your self and from the way I see it is to just leave them be and you go out and have fun on your own. When you're around her just tolerate it as much as you can until the trip is over and maybe distance yourself from her

1|0
    0|0
  • talk to her and find out what is going on what made her start acting like that and if she doesn't stop then just give her space and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give her space

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you don't have to be around them 24/7

0|0
    0|0
  • just talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe try to be sweet first

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• she probably wasn't looking to get back together or perhaps the thought had crossed her mind. it sounds like a bad situation. I'd just reserve myself to having a good time and not thinking about this girl in any terms aside from a person you are on vacation with. have no expectations and frankly I wouldn't give into any sexual advances as it only complicates matters and leaves you in a total grey area

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't give her attitude back. Be kind and very nice to her family. Be nice to her and don't have the attachment.

Once the vacation is done. Don't talk to her. Tell her parents that you are super thankful for the amazing vacation, and that's it.

After this vaca, don't talk to her anymore. She's too selfish for you.

Im guessing she invited you along just because she might have been lonely and would have missed you, so now that she has you, she doesn't care.

Was your breakup with this girl recent? if so, then her reasoning for bringing you along is exactly what I have stated. Cause she knew she was gonna think of you all week, so she decided to bring you along so she doesn't go crazy wondering what your doing.

Just be nice, even if she's a bitch. And tell her family thank you, and never speak to them again after this. Don't hold a grudge against her parents or any other decent of her family, just hold one against her.

Goodluck! The vaca is almost over! lol

3|0
    0|0
  • just adopt an easy going I don't give a f*** attitude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes