Help!! Stuck on a four day vacation with my ex and her family

So I'm not sure why I agreed to go but my ex invited me to spend the forth of July weekend in Orlando with them. My thoughts were maybe she wanted to get back together and after the first night I was almost sure of it because we had sex in the middle of the night. Granted we were both half asleep but still that's gotta mean something right? Well anyway since then she has been an absolute bitch to me, ignoring me the whole time to text on her phone, it's gotten to the point were even her parents said something. Please give me advice on how to salvage this vacation and get her to be sweet again.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• well just try to be nice but let her have her space. don't be rude or it will get worse. let her come to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE