I'm I over thinking or could he be interested in me?

There's a co-worker of mine that I only get to see every once in a while. I saw him the other day after not seeing him for quite some time and he expressed his happiness in being able to see me and complimented my outfit.

We talked about a few things for a while and he left and then came back and we talked some more. During our conversation I mentioned how busy I was and was unable to get a service done and left it at that. On my way out a little later he decided to join me and ended up insisted on paying for the service that I needed.

I was shocked, it was very nice of him but I don't think that men would normally do that unless there was underlying motive. The way he acted in the beginning of day made me start wondering and that he actions later really did. He also invited me to an event next weekend. We exchanged numbers and have talked a little, I did text him first but he answered right back and we texted each other for a little over an hour. He asked me what my plans were for the following evening and told me that he try to get in touch the next day since he was going to be pretty busy.

So basically my question is when putting this all together, do you think there's a chance he could be interested or am I over thinking this and he's just a nice guy?

I can't lie and say that I'm not slightly interested in him, I was really hoping that I get to see him that day and was very happy that I was able to.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is definitely interested in you. I don't know a lot of guys who spontaneously pay for other people's services without a hidden motive, no matter how nice they are.