I feel like am never going to like anyone else?

This is radical but am planning on going solo for life.I broke up with my first boyfriend and love and I feel like he is the only one for me,if we can't be together I would rather be alone.I find it very hard to get attracted and date,this ex was the first guy I found myself attracted to and actually had feelings for and its not like he is hot or anything but I just really loved him.It's unfortunate he dumped me in a really f***ed up way but I will take him back if he ever comes back.What is wrong with me?I mean I rarely find anyone else interesting and once I tried just getting with this guy whom all my friends thought was really cool but I couldn't do it I dropped him after 4days because I felt guilty.Is this normal,what could be wrong with me?.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't force your sadness out of your mind because it won't go away if you do. Let yourself grieve over him, then accept that you two have broken up and are no longer together. Remember that there are a lot of guys like him out there, even if you don't believe it at the moment. Trust me on that one because I've totally been there. When you're ready, put yourself out there and resolve to be better than before. Because if he sees you and you're having the time of your life with another guy, he's going to realize what he just lost.

I've been in your situation. It was really tough for me to get over my first love... but eventually I found a replacement ... and he's more romantic than my ex. ;) You'll be fine, baby girl, there's nothing wrong with you;).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE