Is my ex trying to make me jealous? Or was she trying to be friends?

So my ex girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me in March. It seemed like there was another guy (and there was). She jumped into a relationship with him right when she left me and blocked my Facebook and phone number. Yet she still called me to catch up, messaged me on Facebook (unblocked me) wishing me luck on an exam and texting me on how proud she is of me graduating. All of this was done within the first 2 months of their relationship (all behind her bf’s back). We then got into an argument because she contacted me whenever she wants but I can't talk to her (so she blocked my Facebook again). Then after 60 days of no contact, I send her an apology text and told her she didn’t have to reply if it will get her in trouble w her and her boyfriend and me and the girl I'm seeing (she didn’t know I was seeing someone). She replies and says thanks for the apology. Then 8 hours later she sends this text “its water under the bridge. I'm really happy. My anxiety is better because I'm really happy and I can't fully forgive you yet.” My thought was OK, I get it, you're happy without me. Then the next day she texts about my dead dog saying sorry. I asked how she knew and she was like, “I unblocked your Facebook and went through it.” The next day she starts texting about the breakup and her saying she didn’t cheat. She sends this text out of no where: “Im sorry for hurting you. I did become interested in my boyfriend when I was still dating you, however things went sour with us long before that. Breaking up had been on my mind for a few months. I just kept talking myself out of it. I did not cheat on you, even though it looked bad because of how fast everything moved with my boyfriend. We just have something amazing that I can't explain.” I'm like I didn’t need to hear that and she was like you will understand when you're older. Then she’s like you're not over me so never talk to me again. I tell her to leave me and my new girl alone and she just explodes more threatening me with a restraining order...who tells their ex this type of stuff? She also said she didn't care to hear about my personal life but went through my Facebook possibly to find a pic of the new girl...

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop talking to this girl. When girls do this kind of stuff it's to gather everything that is "missing" so she can have a complete existence. What I mean by that is she is missing all sorts of things in her life and is using you to fill those gaps. Drama is one of those things that women want and crave, it's exciting to them.

While this drama is going on she will try to do everything to place blame on you even when you did nothing wrong in the first place. It's what they do. You add fuel to the fire when you get defensive and bring truth and logic to the picture, they never want to hear that. Think about this. She is having drama with you, and going to her boyfriend to have sex with. All her "needs" are being fulfilled.

She had already moved on without you with another guy. That should tell you everything you need to know. By talking to her you are telling her that you still care and might even have feelings for her, and she is using that to her advantage. She is playing games, but you are allowing this to happen to you by talking to her.

Cut the cord. STOP chasing and STOP communication with this girl and move on TOTALLY. Erase her from every social site and delete her from your life. Don't forgive her because she isn't sorry for what she did to you in the first place. She did it, enjoyed it, and secretly laughed her ass off while she did it. You are not "friends" and you never wanted to be.

If you keep this going it's the same as a girl that's in a abusive relationship with a guy but she doesn't leave. You will be saying 2 things. 1: It's not that bad being treated this way (which you should stop complaining). And 2: The main thing in common that you and her will have is that neither you or her have any respect for YOU.