How do I fix the biggest mistake of my life?

Okay, I've heard enough about "move on" and "he isn't worth it" and "you'll find someone better" and "something was wrong if you broke up". I CAN'T move on, I DON'T WANT to move on, he IS worth it, there is NOBODY better, and yes, something was wrong: me. I have made the biggest mistake of my life: I took him for granted. I want to fix it. I want him back. I don't want anybody else but him. I never felt this way. I never let a guy into my heart. But he didn't need a permission, he just did it. I am in live with him for over a year now, and I don't want to move on, I don't want to get over him. He means everything to me. He so special. And I will do anything and give everything to be with him again. It was so perfect with him, but my pride didn't let me see it. I regret all my mistakes with him, and I want to fix this. I just don't know how...

77

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes we have to lose someone to see the error in our ways. Had you two not broken up, you never would have realized what you've come to know. Unfortunately, for the 'other' person, once the heart is hurt so many times by the same person, the love just goes away. Just like you said you couldn't help but let him into your heart, he may be too hurt to let you back into his. I had to break up with a guy for reasons like this, and he's told me that he never would have seen his wrong doing if I hadn't left him. He still wants me back and it's been 3 years, I could never give him my heart again though, it just went cold toward him. I will always love him but we cannot be. I am now engaged to a different man and very happy. So just keep working on yourself, and although you don't WANT to move on, it takes two to have a relationship and if he doesn't want it, you've left yourself no other choice. Work on improving yourself as a woman and figure out what it takes to keep a man happy in a relationship so you don't repeat the same mistakes with the next guy.