I'am afraid my boyfriend might be cheating or not over his ex.

The girl had always been all over his Facebook and once I asked him and he said its an ex and I just stopped worrying about it because the pictures where from a year ago.A few weeks ago he then took a pic of him and the ex and uploaded it on whatsapp and I didn't ask him then he said he was disappointed because he was trying to hurt me because it had been long since I had been on his throat fast forwad 2weeks later he uploads another one of her alone and this time I got mad and texted him he had hurt me then he played dumb and told me I was dellusional it was his brother then I just said I hope she knows how much she is loved,i hope I meet someone who loves me like that.This was about six days ago and we haven't talked but he has removed the pic.Now I really love this guy but at the same time am confused and feel like he is either cheating or he still loves the ex.How do I handle the situation now,i don't know if we are broken up or not.Am really scared of contacting him because I don't want to get hurt.We are also in a long distance relationship.What step should I take now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a huge believer in confronting the situation head on rather than beating around the bush or worrying about all the possibilities that may or may not occur. The best way to take away all doubts about his intentions/ behavior is to actually speak to him about everything you've said here. I know you don't want to confront him because you're scared of getting hurt but you need to think logically. By not talking to him about this situation, you are making it worse for yourself. Like you said, you don't know where your relationship stands with this guy. If you are serious about this relationship and he isn't, then you need to tell him that. The more straight forward you are with him, the best it will be in the long run. If he is still crazy about his ex or still wants to be with her, he'll keep showing more signs of affection towards her. Soon enough, he'll probably stop talking to you or stop showing any kind of interest towards you and will break it off.

If you don't confront him now, this will go on until he gets tired of it and tells you off. He's obviously acting a little weird so you NEED to talk to him. Also, once you have spoken to him, it will save you a lot of time and misery of stress. Regardless of what the result is, it'll be a load off your shoulders.

Maybe he is confused about his feelings and isn't sure of what he wants. Maybe he shouldn't even be in a relationship with anyone else if he's still uploading pictures of his ex.

0|0
    0|0
    • So its now a week since we spoke,how can I approach him?

• Did you try calling him? Texting him and actually letting him know that you guys need to talk about something very serious? If not, then you can always just physically go to him and confront him that way ... however, that would be only if he doesn't respond to your messages or calls.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• why is he taking pictures of his ex? yeh that's an awekward one for him to answer...

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a long distance relationship, you should try to talk often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Why are you still with this guy, seriously?

I understand you love him, and yes, people will have their fights and disagreements over exes, but he explicitly told you he was wanting to hurt you. On top of all the crap he's pulled, it's a long distance relationship. I don't know about you, but everything gets to me just a little bit more when I'm in a LDR, and if it were my boyfriend doing that, I would be leaving him. He's being childish and insensitive. Exes should always stay in the past, posting those pictures are not only uncalled for but very disrespectful to you as well as the relationship itself. Leave him before things get worse.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel very disrespected,so do I just leave without getting a closure?

• Yeah, you could try talking to him about his ex and his intentions if it'll make you feel better, but don't stay with him. He needs to grow up and you deserve to be treated better.

• i think he tries to make you jalouse and you should make him be honest with you to tell you the truth !

0|0
    0|0
    • So do you think I should contact him and what should I say

• emmm if you do darling you must be spesific when you talk tell him like are you trying to make me jalouse if he says no tell him okey so what is it why all those pic of your ex ? why are you download them in your FB ? tell him " just be honest with me please ?" cause oyu should know what's in his mind !

• i think he is acting weird

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he is being a little shady

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think that's shady

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes