Is that OK for a guy if a girl take the first move ?!

In my workplace I have got a crush on someone ! I never speak with him like for one year , now I heard that he is leaving within 3 or four weeks , then I realize how much I like him , I dnt care about anything ! But I dnt want him loose all respect from me ! I wanna make the first move ,! Is that guy likes if a girl make the first move !

Updates:
Thnx people ! You guys are really nice ! Um going to tell him that how much I like him ! :)
Now I feel like he will play with me , he is not a keeper !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is perfectly fine and encouraged nowadays. Too many guys are losing hope in girls in general because guys always end up making the first move to the point where they flat out give up. So a girl making the first move shows that there are girls out there who can pursue what they want instead of being like all other girls who just glorify themselves and wait expecting guys to do all the work.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Since he's leaving, it's time to fish, or cut bait, as they say. So go ahead and tell him you will miss him..see if he responds asking for your contact information.

Very likely he also has the same feelings for you, but hesitated in a work situation to be open about it.

Now, neither of you has to worry about gossip..so go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure.. But if he's leaving like to another state or Country, don't bother. You'll only wind up hurting yourself and going through changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I am all for it, hate gender stereotypes with a huge passion

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , as long as ure not going after extremely good looking guys , we pathetic averages exist

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You don ask permission. If you want to make a move, make a move. If he has a problem with it then he does not respect you.

You are not losing his respect because you act on your own behalf.. if it bothers him he had no respect to begin with.

times moving on. you need to do something or you'll miss your chance.

people deal with this all the time. what's worse. respecting yourself making an effort getting rejected , but knowing you tried... Or never knowing he might have liked you because you did not stand up for yourself and you did nothing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Update: GOOD!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is