Is that OK for a guy if a girl take the first move ?!

In my workplace I have got a crush on someone ! I never speak with him like for one year , now I heard that he is leaving within 3 or four weeks , then I realize how much I like him , I dnt care about anything ! But I dnt want him loose all respect from me ! I wanna make the first move ,! Is that guy likes if a girl make the first move !

Thnx people ! You guys are really nice ! Um going to tell him that how much I like him ! :)
Now I feel like he will play with me , he is not a keeper !

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is perfectly fine and encouraged nowadays. Too many guys are losing hope in girls in general because guys always end up making the first move to the point where they flat out give up. So a girl making the first move shows that there are girls out there who can pursue what they want instead of being like all other girls who just glorify themselves and wait expecting guys to do all the work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE