Is talking to other people while going through a divorce cheating?

we are still legally married and we are getting a divorce. My wife some how found out I made a new Facebook and I don't know how but she saw that I posted a comment on this girl I went to training with for my job and I said looking good cause of her new hair cut it does look good. She assumes because she is black that I am obsessed with black girls and I am not. I like them but no I am no obsessed.

I don't think it is cheating and in the legal sense its not adultery because there is no sexual intercourse so she claims I'm cheating and I will get into trouble but I wont. what do yall tink?
well it is only talking nothing more infact the thing into question was a Facebook thing I posted on Facebook.

129

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, you're going through the divorce, so there's generally a hefty assumption that you both no longer want to be together. I suppose it's *technically* cheating since you're still hitched, but I don't see the point in her being accusatory about it other than for the sake of getting a dig in.

Just brush it off...don't let it bother you. At this point, your relationship is water under the bridge so what you do from here on out is up to you.