Ex threatening to use naked pics as payback?

is this illegal or just highly immoral?

my ex is mad at me and threatening me with posting private pics from our relationship. I told him that doing that speaks more about his character than mine. an the fact he would even use that kind of harassment is unacceptable.

yes I'm aware it was not smart. but I don't have a time machine. and I made him delete them in front of me. ..then when this fight came up he told me he actually kept copies without my knowledge, I kept the messages he sent about it so there's no question we agreed to delete them back when we were together

64

Most Helpful Guy

• It is both illegal and immoral. Not only can this be a litigation case in court but it has many variants such as a threat, sexual harassment, black mail of non-consented public posting of a private photo. It does not matter what jurisdiction in what state or county, this can be a long-arm law suit ( (law suit across state boundaries). There are copious things you can do, as of now, such as contacting an attorney who warns him and also contacting your local county police office on threats along with a restraining order. If you need additional information, feel free to contact me.

Good Luck

-Nicholas Halden

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE