Why would an ex contact you after a month and a half of no contact?

yesterday my ex boyfriend texted me after not talking to me for a month and a half. I didn't know who it was at first but when I found out it was him I didn't text back. we had broken ip and gotten back together a few times. I stopped talking to him because he had been talking to & flirting with other girls while I still thought we were together. he got another girlfriend and that was the end of that. I thought that it was all over but then he texts me yesterday & I'm just wondering why.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to play games.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sry 2 say, it may be a Booty call. Don't fall into it. If he's forgotten you for a month, he'll do it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's f*cking with your head, that's why.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Guys like to test the waters and he probably found out that it wasn't so green on the other side of the fence. If you do decide to talk to him don't get to attached thinking he's going to stick around he'll probably just want sex on an off again. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he knows he made a big mistake and is now trying to mend everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he wants sex

0|0
    0|0
  • he probably misses you when he gets lonely... maybe he's fighting or breaking up with his ex and wants you to fill the void/sadness he is feeling. don't fall for it, he is just using you to make him feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • he hasn't moved on, he wants to mess with you he likes to be chased by his exs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes