Why would an ex contact you after a month and a half of no contact?

yesterday my ex boyfriend texted me after not talking to me for a month and a half. I didn't know who it was at first but when I found out it was him I didn't text back. we had broken ip and gotten back together a few times. I stopped talking to him because he had been talking to & flirting with other girls while I still thought we were together. he got another girlfriend and that was the end of that. I thought that it was all over but then he texts me yesterday & I'm just wondering why.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• to play games.