How did you meet your significant other?

I met my current girlfriend at a former job that I had. It was in retail and my first day on the job I met her. And even though it was 3 years ago, I remember the first time I saw her like it was yesterday.

The store manager introduced me to her and I just said hi lol. We worked together for about 8 months and we became really close. I was actually in a relationship at the time with my ex. But she always scheduled us to work together (she had that power) because she liked me, which I didn't know until way later. We've been together one year yesterday.

How/where/when did you meet your significant other?
Good stories ladies, it's great looking back and seeing relationships develop. It can happen in ways that aren't expected but it just makes it that much more interesting.
I see some of you said school, which makes total sense. Good to see some people say online, never actually met anyone who met their significant other online.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I am good friends with his mother, we have a common hobby and live close by. I went over hers last July to go swimming in her pool, and he dropped by and we just sort of clicked. There was a lot of flirting going on but he always ended up keeping his distance. We would see each other every so often from then on, always with other members of his family present and it was always strictly platonic, though I still felt that spark. A year later we're together, and I found out at the time we met, he was with someone else, which is why he didn't make a move (though I so wished he would and he knew it! lol)

Sometimes I still can't believe we're together, I've always found it so unlikely that 2 people are mutually attracted to each other - physically and emotionally !