My ex and I been talking about getting back together. May you give me ideas for me and his date?

my ex and I been talking about getting back together. he has this girl living with him that he's dating but he's using her for services such as cleaning up, sex, and her spending money on him. but her mom made her his responsibility because she can't stay with her. she can't drive and does not know fully what goes on he even answers the phone in front of her. he wants to come over here...i don't wanna be the sideline girl how can I get things back where he can start spending nights again? everyone knows he's using her but he gone have to deal with the whole family after the breakup but she leave next month for school. she can't drive or anything. he basically playing mom and he admitted to everyone his life is at a standstill. he's coming over this Saturday

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You already have your answer...be patient and wait a month. Then everything works itself out. You're not going to do anything but cause hassle and trouble pushing the issue any sooner.