I broke up with my girlfriend months ago, because I fell in love with another girl. I'm in a mess .. Help!

Well, I broke up with my girlfriend months ago, because I fell in love with another girl who's a friend and doesn't know about how I feel about her Because she's a friend and I don't wanna ruin it .. And my girlfriend was almost PERFECT! And she would do anything for me .. And I broke with her but didn't tell her the exact reason becaus

Weeks after the break up my girlfriend found out the truth, the reason why I broke up with her .. Wow how girls can do that?! I don't know!

She made me feel guilty because I wasn't honest, I just didn't want to hurt her feelings .. Now I realize being honest wouldn't hurt her that much

Im very very confused between these two girls, sometimes I think I have chance with this friend and sometimes I think I should fix it up with my ex and it's gonna be really awkward because we broke like three times (this is so complicated) and sometimes I think I should wait for the perfect person or get to know someone new

Im a mess!

Waiting for your answers and hope its gonna help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should hang out more with this friend of yours that you like. Get a little flirty and become more affectionate with her. Hopefully she starts to see that you're interested in her. And if she notices look at the way she reacts to your flirty gestures. If she flirts back and is also more affectionate with you or anything similar to that than it'll be the time to try and take that chance and try making her your new girlfriend. If she doesn't show you signs that she's interested back than just move on. Go out meet new people. Sooner or later you will come across the perfect one; you're true soul mate. But if you feel you really love your ex and she is the true right one for you than so be it and try to work things out with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• ... I'm in your exs position. ..kinda. add me on kik: x0mizxannax0 but I say talk to your friend. See if she's on the same page at the same time. Apologize to your ex! Nothing hurts more than being cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • she wants to diminsh what she did.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls know, everyhting!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you just need to move on and live with the consequences

0|0
    0|0
  • well you made your own bed. and you should have felt guilty before she "made" you.

0|0
    0|0
  • you had it coming dude

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry dude. Girls do the same thing all the time. I highly doubt your ex will EVER let you back. Move onward and upward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes