Am I being too clingy and pushy and rewarding bad behavior with bf?

So my boyfriend and I were inspeperable and so happy together. After 8 months, he got weird and started being distant. He didn't ask to hang out and he was mad over things. After 3 weeks of being hot and cold, we finally talked and got over it. He hated that I wasn't emotional when he was with me, and all that. It took 3 weeks for him to want to talk it out because I felt I was being pushy and clingy and wanting to see him when he may have needed space.

So now, things are good. He wrote to me" well slowly get back to how we were but I'd rather do this with you then without you" and things like I love you babe and all that. but there are also times he's a little colder.. And yesterday is when he brought up the past again and got mad

The thing is, for the last 3 weeks along with yesterday, I always apologize and listen and comfort him when he's mad at me. And also, when he's not mushy, I start saying cute things to get him in that mood and I feel like it may come off too much.

I know I need to act the way he is with me and wait for him to naturally want to be romantic but I freak out a lot. I don't know how to act so he can slowly go back go how it was

He used to be so emotional and lovey dovey and maybe me having been pushy and all that, worked against me? Even when he's cold I'm extra nice which is bad because it shows ill be around even if he's being a jerk? I used to always argue back but now I'm scared because of that big fight

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you are