Someone please try to decipher all of my ex's actions..

Ok, so here's the short and skinny on what happened.

I'm in the National Guard. My ex and I were together for 3 years. Totally in love, wanted to move to a bigger city together, get married, etc.. I got into a nursing program in that city (two hours away), and had to either move for school or deploy. It was an easy choice, but I didn't tell her exactly why because she has major anxiety issues. She was all about moving, but was hoping to do it with me. She's a pharmacy tech but went to school for communications, so it's not exactly what she wants to be doing, but moving to a bigger city would be a stepping stone.

After I moved, she was unhappy about it all. Her job search wasn't going so hot either. Her friends that still lived at home began to push another guy on her and made every attempt to break us up. Eventually, one set back too many came along and she broke up with me. She cited needing to figure herself out and me leaving as the main reasons.

Two months later, after our Anniversary, Christmas and New Years had passed, she missed me so much she started talking to me again. She said she cried every single day for two months, but was still unhappy with herself and what happened. When we first met up, I explained why I left and she took some time, but forgave me. Soon after that night, the truth about her friends' actions came out and she was hurt by the news.

Things were going great. Talking every day, meeting up when we can. She was applying to jobs and we were looking at apts again. We even spent a weekend together. But all along, she said she still wasn't happy with herself and "felt nothing about anything and didn't know what she wanted."

Suddenly, after our weekend together, she began to essentially phase me out over a span of two weeks and eventually told me she didn't want to talk anymore. Next thing I know, she was dating someone else that she had just met that lives an hour and a half from her.

That went south, and the next week she got her own apartment and started messaging me again. She asked where I was moving to, with who, how I could afford it, etc... When we met up, though, it went from "I don't love you anymore" (to which I flat out called her a liar), to "it just won't work"(gave no particular reason) to "i'm not in the right frame of mind and still not OK, and upset about what happened with us." The whole conversation, she seemed distraught and choked back tears a few times. I told her I still love her and want her to be happy, but I want to be happy too.

Ever since, she hasn't spoken to me, but has commented/liked a few of my Facebook statuses and messaged me about my dog being in the hospital. Last week, for 4th of July, I messaged her a simple "Happy 4th" and have had no response yet, although I know she saw it (it tells you when it's been seen).

What happened? Why has she interacted with me on fb but won't message me back? What do I do? What is going on in her head and heart? So many other questions...
Also, if anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can. I know that sometimes to help, you need more info, so ask away. Thanks.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just confused.You have to decide if you really love her or ..not so much anymore ...

If you really love her, you have to be patient enough till she figures out what she wants and if she wants you.

Apparently, change is not her thing.Neither is long distance relationships she needs stability.Now can you give that to her?

If you want to talk more, message me.I went through a similar thing.

• I do love her still, like crazy. When I asked why she got her own apartment, she told me "well if I'm going to be stuck here, I don't want to live with my parents anymore." I would love to be with her, but I wasn't given two very good options. it was either A) not go to school, deploy, be across the world from her or B) move and go to school and be two hours away until she could get a job she was OK with.