Is it normal to still miss your ex girlfriend?

I, for some reason, still miss my 3rd ex girlfriend even though she was a major head case and cheated on me. I shouldn't be missing her, I know, but why do I miss her.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal but if you have a new girlfriend it would be best to get rid of those feelings or make up your mind as to what you want to do.

If not you should think things over long and hard...she did cheat on you and has issues...so don't get too sentimental because you have a heart to preserve and don't want to end up in the same mess you got out of.