Is it normal to still miss your ex girlfriend?

I, for some reason, still miss my 3rd ex girlfriend even though she was a major head case and cheated on me. I shouldn't be missing her, I know, but why do I miss her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal but if you have a new girlfriend it would be best to get rid of those feelings or make up your mind as to what you want to do.

If not you should think things over long and hard...she did cheat on you and has issues...so don't get too sentimental because you have a heart to preserve and don't want to end up in the same mess you got out of.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It's easy after some time has passed to recall the good times in a relationship and miss them. The bad times don't seem so significant. But you have to remember there's a reason you two broke up and unless one or both of you has changed significantly, the relationship isn't worth a second try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its normal especially if you had strong feelings for her. Just because things don't work out with someone I don't think they are completely a bad person... I mean there will be good times with the bad and things that you did love about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I still miss my ex and it's been 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I think its not normal but maybe the fact tha tshe cheated is what makes your feelings more intense.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I miss my ex boyfriend from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should be missing her. You see the moment you invest any kind of emotional standing into an object or person you have every right to ( and it's expected that you ) miss that person or object. So don't feel bad chum. We all know what it is to invest emotionally into things we should not have and then be confused by our sorrow even if we're better off without that thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes