Help... was my ex boyfriend a narcissist?

My ex and I were only together 3 months but he's shown some strange qualities. OK at the begining he would ask me out and get to know me. We met up a few times and really hit it off he was good looking and very complementary. After a few weeks we made it official that we would be a couple. one week into the relationship he began to talk a lot about his co worker who he was friendly with saying things like what's so great about him that he seems to always have girls. My reply was alwaya the same. he's a womaniser (I knew him but not personally) he always had to have a fall back girl. My boyfriend would always talk about him saying one day ye will end up together. Itold him constantly that it would never happen I didnot like the guy one bit. The following week he dumped me saying that his co worker or another guy would take me from him we worked it out and I put it down to insecurity. 2 weeks later I checked his phone as ge was always on it. I seen a message from a girl asking him for sex. I ended it. He claimed it was her joking so I confronted her and she said they had sex the next day (after the msg) he pleeded his innocence and said that the girl was stirring because she liked him. I became paronoid and insecure myself. We got back together (stupid) things were OK but then he began to tell me that I never told him how great he was (he didn't drink and was a hard worker) and constantly went on about his looks and how other girls always tried it on with him and that I should feel good that he only had eyes for me. I got tired of re assuring him. A week later he dumped me over text when I was on my 1st night out in months. 2 weeks later he with an enemy of mine who is also his co worker (no longer friends) sex buddy. Since the break up he's blamed me for a lot and his ex friend has bet him up for causing drama and bad mouthing about him. I don't condone violence but I did feel a little giggle come out when he was roughed up abit. I hate him and his new girlfriend but besides that he left my mind baffles for months afterward so I looked up a few things and I always thought maybe insecure and an egi booster egit but narcissist kept coming up. he's hurt me bad physologically. I hope these guys get karma they deserve. Wgat do you guys think?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think he is a narcissist. I had been in a relationship with one for 2-3 years. they all start out like this, as much as it may hurt to cut him out for good now. do it. save yourself the emotional rollercoster from hell and pain i have endured. dont trap yourself. dont give your heart to him. LEAVE. I dont think you can be friends with this guy either. He will manipulate you and your emotions. They keep coming back because you keep letting them. If you ignore them, they can't? I know easier said than done, but it will only get worse over time. They are liars and cheaters. they lack empathy and a conscience. If it seems they have one they are faking it. They fake things to get what they want from people. They also deny deny deny. I literally caught my bf cheating and he still denied it and called me paranoid. how weird is that. they will never own up to anything unless they get something out of it. they are selfish don't care how you feel. If it seems they do its only because they want or need something from you. you dont not talk to someone because they are a narcissist you don't talk to them because they will always hurt you. I wish i had listened to advice on this website when I was in the relationship but I was too deep into it and brainwashed to see logic. He has already hurt you before, it will get worse and worse. Please don't ever let him back in. Please don't. I would hate to see you suffer the way I did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE