I want to know if I'll ever hear from my ex again

I went over to my ex's house and that was a big mistake, Man was he mad. He even threaten to call the cops, but I'll I did was go over and brought him his shirt and a little gift to calm his nerves. I quietly said I wanted to say what was on my mind, but he was yelling so much he didn't listen to me. Than he grabbed the last part of the drum set and said he didn't know how to put it together here, but I put it back on his porch and text after I left and said I don't know how to put it together maybe if when your not so mad you can put it together for me. His place was such a mess like he had bad ADHD. He quite his job on Friday. Than he locked me out. I didn't yell or scream I just asked why do you hate me so much in a quite voice. One other thing he brought up, he said, "r you wanting to get back together," I don't know if he meant that, I text him later and told him I was so sad I hope he's alright, but before that I told him yes to answer the question I want to get back together. I don't know if he meant it. I think I blew ever seeing him again, but jus so you know I never called him a bad name I only feel super worried about him. I wonder if he'll ever talk to me if I leave him alone or if I blew it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He might talk too you again when he calms down from what ever got him mad, but reading the way he treated you and talked to you why would you want to? He's shown his true colors unless he isn't always so testy. I would say its a toss up if you will hear back if or when he calms down.

• I'm so glad you said he might. It makes me feel better. It was strange I've never had anyone hate on me usually my best skill is being able to calm someone down just by a look or a touch, but he didn't give the opportunity. Normally he's so calm and loving its weird. I have to wonder though did a part of him fall in love because in the past he wanted to break but he would look at me or kiss me and say never mind, and I never had to say a word. Maybe commitment scared him who knows

• Could be commitment but you will have to wait and find out at this point when he responds. Stay positive and hope for the best :)

• Thank you:)