Stalking ex/jealous/demanding and whatnot

Okay ill keep this short and simple.. or at least I will try to

My ex can't stop bothering me to keep contact with me.

We had two relationships.. one long and one lasted a month

In the first I broke up with her because she was on dating sitea everywhere while she was with me

The second I broke up with her trough Facebook as she had dated with someone else and made that public.

Now she has stalked me ever since the first relationship ended. I have closed most things like fb and every possebility where she could find out where id be tha day or evening. She recently got my number from someone and we talked.. but she just can't understand I don't want her back

If I tell her I don't want her I get spammed with messages.. so I told her okay lets go out. And I took two of my friends along (a good friend and her boyfriend.. she thinks I want a relationship with her.. the reason I did this is to see if shr would get jealous and she did) so I went to get a few numbers before I left her there alone thinking I went home with some other girl

And the next day she asks me out again.

I really have never in my life had an ex like that. What could she possebly want? Revange? Another pointless try? A way to get over her obsession she has with me?

90

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way you get her to stop this is to quit talking to her completely. She will not keep up this behavior if you quit responding. It may even get worse before it gets better, but no contact is the way to go. You could let her know that her contacting you is becoming an issue and that you have no interest in speaking to her again, then quit responding. If you do keep in contact, this crap will continue to happen.