How to make him break up with me?

I don't want to be with my boyfriend anymore,

I don't want to hurt him anyway, breaking up is too hard for me..

So I tried to show him that I'm not right girl for him, talking in stupid way,

i started arguing with him everyday , criticizing him,

proposing strange things in bed, forcing him to sex when he was tired..

It goes for 2 months and he still won't break up with me, and I told him today that he could find better girlfriend than me.. he said " I know that sometimes we have problems but this doesn't change my love for you"

Is any way I can make him break up with me? without hurting him?

Thank you all for help! But it's hard for me because I am still in love with him, I justa can't make this decision! I want to break up because I got great job offer, abroad, and I decided to leave him and move! because I can't lose such possibility ! but it's just too hard to break up it would be so much easier if he does it

145

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sounds almost like what my guy says to me ..."awkward" >.>

anyway, why don't you just tell him you're not attracted to him anymore? Tell him you don't feel what you felt for him when you first met. People change and well..so did you and your relationship. But criticizing him, arguing with him and making him do things he doesn't want to do won't break the relationship, if only itll make it stronger because he'll realize you're fighting for him instead of against him (sounds weird). But really, just be honest with him.