How to make him break up with me?

I don't want to be with my boyfriend anymore,

I don't want to hurt him anyway, breaking up is too hard for me..

So I tried to show him that I'm not right girl for him, talking in stupid way,

i started arguing with him everyday , criticizing him,

proposing strange things in bed, forcing him to sex when he was tired..

It goes for 2 months and he still won't break up with me, and I told him today that he could find better girlfriend than me.. he said " I know that sometimes we have problems but this doesn't change my love for you"

Is any way I can make him break up with me? without hurting him?

Updates:
Thank you all for help! But it's hard for me because I am still in love with him, I justa can't make this decision! I want to break up because I got great job offer, abroad, and I decided to leave him and move! because I can't lose such possibility ! but it's just too hard to break up it would be so much easier if he does it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sounds almost like what my guy says to me ..."awkward" >.>

anyway, why don't you just tell him you're not attracted to him anymore? Tell him you don't feel what you felt for him when you first met. People change and well..so did you and your relationship. But criticizing him, arguing with him and making him do things he doesn't want to do won't break the relationship, if only itll make it stronger because he'll realize you're fighting for him instead of against him (sounds weird). But really, just be honest with him.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• this is like "I want to kick him in the balls but don't want tu hurt him, how do I do that?"

it's just not going to happen ...

breaking up may be hard ... it may hurt ... but it will go away ...talk to him and tell him why you did what you did ... tell him the truth ... might hurt, but it's better than the alternative ...

0|0
    0|0
  • no their isnt... suck it up and do it lol

you don't have to be nasty,

"sorry but I just don't feel that way anymore I hope we can stay friends. I know its not what you want but staying with you would only hurt us both more in the long run. I hope you will come to understand. I'm so sorry."

0|0
    0|0
  • There are four great answers ahead of mine. Pull up your big-girl panties and tell him you're no longer feeling it and you're moving on without him.

0|0
    0|0
  • why don't you start by turning a new a new leaf for your life style. Go get that job. And start to be honest with yourself and him.. Is it really that hard for you to tell him. You went through all that nonsense hoping he wouldn't want you any more. He is obviously much more mature than you and it is women like you that make men bitter and d***s towards the sweet ones deserving of a a good guy that will stick by your side through all your crazy antic. When all's you have to do is be honest with him. Your that shallow to make him into the bad guy for giving up when you gave up long ago... disgusting !

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to do the breaking up, it's not for him to make it easier for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• You're hurting him now.

Practically raping your boyfriend, in order for him to dump you is horrible.

Being a decent human being and leave him! If you don't have the guts to do that, STOP TREATING HIM LIKE CRAP!

EXPLAIN TO HIM WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

You can end up damaging his psych for life. Don't be that person.

4|2
    0|0
  • NO! Your just kidding yourself if you think there is a way to end this without hurt! It would however be less hurtful to end it now than to make things miserable for the both of you by prolonging the end.

3|2
    0|0
  • As others have said criticizing and putting him through a bunch of games and bs is hurting him. Be an adult and communicate with him your honest feelings so he can start the healing process and move onto someone that does love him back and wants to treat him right.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Watch how to lose a guy in ten days you will get some tips from there!

0|0
    0|0
  • wow he so in love with u.. why you want break up

3|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's?

0|0
    2|0
  • just stop talking to him and that will force him to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing at will hurt him either way

0|0
    0|0
  • break up with him yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it.

That "make them break up with me" game is selfish and cowardly.

You don't want to be with him, break up with him.

1|1
    0|0

• If you are criticizing him and arguing and being mean to him, You are already hurting him. Obviously he loves you unconditionally, Why not just be a big girl and be honest and tell him things aren't working out for you?

3|2
    0|0
  • "How to loose a guy in 10 days" watch it

lol but in all seriousness just say I'm sorry we've been fighting too much, I just can't do this anymore, you're a great guy but not the guy for me"

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes