Why did he move his arm?

We stood talking he was standing mirroring me (leaning on a counter)but when our arms touched he moved his so that they were just not touching! He doesn't move if we stand close (within a footof each other)We talked for a while though and had a dance so I don't know if it was intentional or not. He did say he was tired. What do you think.

I get the impression that he likes me as I've caught him looking and he always says Hello to me.

Also his body language seems to point to the fact as well. As I said he was tired, it was extremely hot and he did say he didn't feel like dancing but we still did.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes there's a reflex where you are worried of invading a personal space and he may have just been startled and didn't want to be inappropriate by accident. This seems a little odd of a question coming from your age category but regardless, I think there is not a sufficient amount of information to truly tell why he moved his arm. Maybe don't over analyze his every move and just get to know him better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE