Do you prefer the guy making the first moves?

Guys do you prefer making the first moves and girls do you prefer the guy making the first moves?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the guy make the first move. I don't have a problem doing it. I've done it but I like to feel like a lady and have him pursue me. That further lets me know he's really interested if he's putting the work in.

1|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• ok...

i like it when a guy initiates certain aspects of the relationship, but I do believe a relationship is about give and take. if he makes the first move, then I should make the second. it would be very hypocritical of me not to give back any of the love that I'm being offered, and that's how ill show my appreciation for him making an effort just 4 me:)

0|3
    0|0
    • " if he makes the first move, then I should make the second."

Oh man, I wish all girls were like you

• Oh thanks man, I'm sure there are girls like me but I'm always part of a minority..i don't mind it tho:)

• Yes, we expect men to make the first move, but I'm sure most girls will surprise you once in while by making unexpected moves, those cute random acts to show you how much we care & love you, we just like to do things when we fully feel/mean them. Plus, even though I think guys should make the first move, girls are the real driving force of any relationship, if you see that, you will agree with me that it's fair enough that guys make the first move :)

1|1
    0|0
    • "by making unexpected moves"

Do you mean flirting signals?

"we just like to do things when we fully feel/mean them"

Could you elaborate, please?

• 1-example: If you initiate the first kiss, we will definitely feel the freedom of surprising you and kissing you, when you're not expecting it. If I have to be initiate the first kiss, be sure, you won't be getting many.( that's my view)

2-Guys are attracted to girls based on how she looks ( you might be attracted to 10 girls at the same time because they look good ), girls need more than that, more than your looks, once we like you because it is YOU, we feel like kissing.

• Yes, for several reasons:

1° I'm sure he's interested in me

2° He's in control so that makes him feel "confident"

3° It's romantic (cheesy, I know)

0|1
    0|0
    • Romantic is my favorite part <3

• I prefer that he make the first moves. Because to me that's just kinda custom...because I feel that if I make the first moves, that means he didn't and since I'm the one doing it he probably isn't that into me. that's just how I feel about it personally

0|1
    0|0
  • i much prefer having the guy make the first move and just tell me how he feels about me. I am kinda shy and get nervous about what will happen if I say something first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally I prefer the guy making first moves it shows he is confident and I don't look silly if rejected

0|1
    0|1
  • The guy should make the first move, for more reasons than I can even count.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought you said you feel girls should make the first move more often

• Oops, my bad

• What is your problem, why are you always trying to call me a liar it's getting pretty annoying. I don't do that to you, even if you did contradict yourself I wouldn't notice A, and B even if I did I wouldn't call you out in public because I have nothing against you.

• HONESTLY, YES. Making the first move for me makes it look and feel desperate.

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer to make the first move. :) Unfortunately a lot of guys DONT like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am too shy to make the first move..

0|1
    0|0
  • I am too shy to make the first move =P

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the guy making the first move...I'm old fashioned like that.

0|2
    0|0
  • not every time.. it depends.. bcoz guys like it when the girls do it first. ^_^

0|1
    0|0
  • i do I really do, I just think it is a part of relationships that should never go away

0|1
    0|1
  • I like it when a guy makes the first move. He is in control but I can play with my answers because I know that my word will be last.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I like the guy to be dominant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer it, yes.

I've never experienced it though, haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes so I know if he's really interested in me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call me old fashioned but yes, I prefer guys making the first move.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That is typically the case

0|5
    0|1
  • unfortuneately most of them are like that

0|1
    0|0
    • Well your name would help us to understand why you thing that :p

• yup, sick and tired of the way life, society, expects us guys to be strong all the time, toughen it up all the damn time

• I don't see the logic or understanding as to why is approaching, going after what you want, part of being a Man, did God say so or what?

0|2
    0|0
  • I personally prefer making the first move, but girls need to make their interest/hints clearer. I like the courting process, but girls need to have adequate bait for me to bite. As much as girls want guys to approach them many of them don't know their role in securing a date. It is not to sit and do nothing, but to show clear hints ( eye contact, smiling, touching etc) in order for a guy to know that he has the green light to make that move

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't prefer making the first move. I don't prefer it AT ALL!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they do, but what they don't understand is many women are even too timid to show any form of interest in a guy and they wonder why guys don't make a move.

0|3
    0|0
  • I predict the the guys will answer with roughly an even number on either side, and that the women will almost entirely answer by saying they want the men to make all the moves, because TRADITIOOOOOON~!

0|5
    0|0

Recommended myTakes