How come guys cheat on girls, but never get caught

how come guys cheat on girls when the girlfriend live with him? but the girl never knows about the cheating until its time to come out and tell the truth about it, how they do this? Facebook, twitter, and instagram and his family knew about the cheating before I did. I been living with him for 8 months and he said he did not consider this a long term because he just seen me as a girl to have fun with.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you trusted him and had no reason to suspect he was cheating. Having trust is a good thing. I think it's better than the alternative; being suspicious of every motive your new Boyfriend has. It's exhausting and you are not trusting the person your are with. And without trust, then what's a point?

Sorry to hear that he betrayed that trust, but you should've known his motives from communication about your relationship. If he was clear about "having fun with" you then you should think twice about moving in if not on the same page.

If he lied, then to hell with him!