Breaking the silence?

Sometimes, she and I text a lot but things can go really silent and sometimes I'd like the old feeling back texting back and forth. I know sometimes she's busy and so do I.

However, I really don't mind her texting me anywhere and I'm pretty cool with it but I want break the silence and let her take the initiative because I honestly like that.

So, how do I break the silence in a very natural way? We're friends and all and all's cool but sometimes I feel bored and want to chat with her about anything.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Just message her.