How likely will a girl cheat again after the first time?

how likely will a girl cheat a gain after the first time cheating? my brother and his girlfriend lived together. she was talking to one of his friends behind his back (cheating wise). he gave her a second chance and now she's cheating again

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience and from what I've seen it is highly likely that once a girl cheats she will cheat again. More onten than not when a woman cheats it is on a mental/emotional level. They are looking for the kind of intimacy that their partner just isn't offering and often only stay in the relationship for other reasons (security, financial etc)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Hold up--what's the nature of the cheating? Talking to a guy? Because that's likely to happen again. What if she needs directions or wants to order a pizza and it just happens that the nearest person/pizza shop worker is a guy?

If she was having sex with his friend, that's a whole different thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i think that it all depends on why the person cheated on the first place but I think most of the time the chances are high

0|0
    0|0
  • Very likely. There is a reason for her cheating. That is what needs to be addressed

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the chances are high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think about 80-90% chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think about 80-90% of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Once they've already crossed that line, it's no longer a big deal for them. They've already crossed over and survived so they're more likely to go with it next time an opportunity presents itself.

Because of this, I think that 95% of the time, it's "once a cheater, always a cheater."

I think if someone is capable of cheating once, they're capable of cheating 2 or 3 or 4 times as well. I'd have issues dating a man that had cheated on his previous girlfriends. I really would.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes