How likely will a girl cheat again after the first time?

how likely will a girl cheat a gain after the first time cheating? my brother and his girlfriend lived together. she was talking to one of his friends behind his back (cheating wise). he gave her a second chance and now she's cheating again

62

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience and from what I've seen it is highly likely that once a girl cheats she will cheat again. More onten than not when a woman cheats it is on a mental/emotional level. They are looking for the kind of intimacy that their partner just isn't offering and often only stay in the relationship for other reasons (security, financial etc)