Should I break up with him?

Lately I feel like I'm getting to attached to my boyfriend. He says I'm not clingy at all but the problem for me is that we talk less lately. He apologizes and it happens his grandma is having surgery and he couldn't talk but about 2 weeks ago my grandfather had open heart surgery and I stayed in the hospital for hours a day and any chance I got I texted him to say I miss him or a cute snapchat anything. That makes me feel like I care about him more than he cares about me which sucks. Yesterday we didn't talk at all. And today I just feel like I am just not happy with our relationship. I don't really want to break up because with him it's like no matter what kind of argument we have we never think its even a little necessary to think about breaking up. I just don't know what to do at this point... Please help

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. I don't think it's fair to you to be putting so much into the relationship and he clearly isn't. He's showing you he doesn't care as much as you do. And you said yourself you're not happy. Go ahead and break up. Maybe, if y'all are meant to be, you'll get back together when he matures.