Should I text him or wait and let him contact me?

I went out on a first date with a guy last Saturday from Match.com, before I left to go on a cruise for a week. I thought the date went really well. He kept saying different things that we should do sometime together and asked if he could call me when I got back from my cruise. We went to supper that night, and he asked if I wanted to go do anything else that night, or if I needed to go home and finish getting ready for my cruise. I told him I needed to finish packing. Anyways, I got back from my cruise yesterday evening. I texted him and told him I made it back, and he responded today, saying "Glad to have you back ma'am :) I'm sure you probably still wish you were on the cruise though, lol". I responded to him, but never heard anything back and he hasn't called. Is it okay to send him another text, or should I wait for him to contact me? Thanks!

42

Most Helpful Girl

• you should definitely wait to let him contact you. bottom line is especially at the start if a guy really wants you he will persue you! if he doesn't a) he has too many other options b) he is not that into you. and do you really want someone who would so/ so like to be with you or is choosing you among other people..i don't think so! wait for him to contact you. if he doesn't. you know where you stand. he isn't that interested or there is another girl he is more interested in

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE