My ex and I slept together..but didn't hook up

She invited me over late at night and she was really flirty and handsy. I have mixed feelings about starting back up and I resisted making any moves but we slept spooning. What should I make of this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She misses you..but isn't willing to stay in a relationship with you since the issues that split you up before haven't been solved.

Probably, you BOTH feel that way, not just her!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Seems like she still has feelings for you and you do too. By feelings I mean there's at least still the attraction there. You have to decide what you want to do about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • the two of you should move slow and work on being in each others lives as friends. it will take the edge off of the relationship issues of why you two broke up. play it cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is still attracted to you, and she may want to get back together with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she has feelings for you

0|0
    0|0
  • well if you like her as she clearly does then do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Wrong question. It isn't what you make of what happened, it's how you feel about it; if it made you uncomfortable, unhappy, and made you realize that this isn't going to happen you know what to do. If it made you feel like trying again, you know what to do. If it made you fall into limbo, then perhaps it's time you actually stick to your guns and make a decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • It also means she might think you're just a sackless cuddle buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody just sleeps together and not have feelings for each other

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that you miss the touch of each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes