Are we more than friends? Why is he not making a move?...CONFUSED

I have had a crush on this guy for a year now. We sat next to each other in class. We were friends in school but never hung out outside the campus. Then we had a bar crawl with 15 other people the night before we graduate college, then he texted me to go out with him. He's a gentlemen on our 3 hangouts/dates where he pays 90% of the time, holds the door and that usual stuff. I'm FREAKING CONFUSED. here's the tid bits in a list:

Bar Crawl Night: Laughing, drinking, usual college night, and we were grinding at a club by the end of the night. While waiting for the cabs..we just talked and he said to me "you are a cool chick, not very many girls like the movie Tropic Thunder" (somehow we talked about the movie during the night). Simple hug goodbye and a "see ya tomorrow for graduation."

4 Days later I get a text: " whenever you come back to campus we should get a drink together" I say: Yes

DRINKS: We bar hope and talk all night. We have lot in common. He even said: "it's like you're in my head" and of course I break the touch barrier by touching his arm and back a few times in the night. End of the night...just a hug, but he rubs my back.

Text: he said "I've never had that much fun just talking to someone."

2nd outing: bar and movies. simple time together. hug in his car. He's a gentleman still and I'm breaking the touch barrier by grabbing his arm a few scary parts in the movie.

3rd outing: MLB baseball game, I invited him with my dad's office tickets. I drove, he insisted to pay for parking and insisted to buy my hot dog and drink and I insisted to buy the ice cream. Still a gentleman. Having a nice time. It was fireworks night and I was hoping for a romantic kiss...nothing...our usual hug good night.

We text each other once/twice a week because of our work schedules and I do not want to be the "annoying girl".

So my question: WTF is he waiting on? Is he nervous? What should I do?...should I tell him how I feel? or should I just make the damn move and kiss him? Should I no longer text him and wait for him to text me first?

he's 25 and I'm 23 for goodness sakes.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's just cold feet.

Like some of the anon users here are saying, you guys are pretty much more than friends. Make the move and tell him how you feel. You would rather find out the truth on how he really feels about you.

TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL! :)

• heck yeah I want to know. I just wish he would be a little more aggressive in letting me know verbally and physically. So I do not become the aggressor in the relationship. Men like the chase. how should I be smooth about telling him?...or I can be blunt about it?

• thank you. you are very helpful. that's a smooth way to find out.

• Glad I can help! :)