I'm sick of my ex throwing crap, how do I handle it?

Several months ago, I had a short relationship with a guy from college. It didn't work for a variety of reasons, but I can say he was very clingy and immature. I broke up with him being as cordial and respectful as possible. I tried to make him understand it was definitely over, yet he insisted he'd "wait" for me and tried being extra chatty.

That obviously didn't work, so he resorted to whiny/rage posts and stalking me and my friends on Facebook.

Now, he's just found out I'm back together with a previous ex (I have no idea how since I never post and there's almost no people in common) and he's posting REALLY nasty stuff about it. Cool, so getting back together is bullsh*t unless I get back together with YOU? Gimme a break.

I'm extremely pissed off about his continuous whining. I'd gladly confront him, but he's too wimpy to face me in real life (I'm talking about literally shoving his cell phone at his face here).

Even if I know the most prudent thing is to not "fall" in his game, I think I've been patient for way too long. I'm sick of his pathetic behavior, of his hiding behind his white knight friends, of his continuous stalking and of me being the "villain" of this situation. I'm sick of him thinking I'm entitled to him because he was "nice" to me, and I really want to shove all this in his face.

So.. how can I deal with all this bottled-up rage?

For all those reasons (+ we're on the same major + I don't wanna feel like I have to hide from him + I'm probably too proud for my own good) I didn't want to delete him from FB but I may do it if there's no way around. Still, I'd hate to do it because I can't stand feeling that he can get away with all his bullsh*t!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him and all his friends a note about his behavior, and give details of how he's stalking you on Facebook. If you embarrass him enough, he should back down! Contact his family as well, his professors, anyone you know who has importance in his life.

You're right, YOU shouldn't have to change your Facebook settings or otherwise adapt your life to his harassment!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• dont pay any attention to him, keep as far away as possible from him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would try to confront him about it. And I don't think it would look bad if you blocked him on FB. It seems like the right thing to do. This guy is harassing you and obsessing over you and that's not good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Delet and report his page that's plain down straight bullying its not anger he's being an immature child bully. Get your friends to delet and report his page also. He can't be doing that. Although he's only making himself look very silly indeed. Attention seeking that's what Facebook is these days just lookimg for attention becos rhey don't get it in the 'real world' completly ignore him no matter what. He will have to give up eventually. He's not worth your anger. He's below you and that's where bullies belong...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't you want to delete him?

0|0
    0|0
  • just stop paying attention to him

0|0
    0|0
  • he just wants to get your attention I would exercise or do some kick boxing to get my anger out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes