Recovering from a break-up

My ex boyfriend broke up with me but he still wanted to be best friends. I don't exactly know how to get over him because I see him at work or ill hear people talking about him all the time. Everything seems to remind me of him. I know sitting at home is no good but just going out and going to the regular places we've been too just makes me mad. Like I'm going insane because he is still flirting with me. One minute ill say I don't need him and the next minute I can't stop thinking about him. I feel like I'm just in this loop and its making me very angry because I don't know how I'm feeling anymore

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand. I went through the same thing. It's been a year and even though I've made progress I'm still not over him. It really does help to go out though. I know you don't feel like it and even when you do go out he'll probably still be on your mind but it will distract you a lot more than you can distract yourself at home.

This next bit of advice isn't going to help you, but time is the only thing that can help you get through this heartache. If you were a man and didn't care, you could just go out and date a bunch of new people and be over him in a heartbeat. But you actually care so it'll be tough. I encourage you to go out and meet new people when you're confident enough and feeling up to it. Keep your standards and don't just settle for any guy that asks you out.

Spend time with family and talk about your feelings to someone you can trust and someone who will really understand. Best of luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE