Long distance boyfriend thinks he will cheat on me

I've been together with my boyfriend for 2 years now. Then he had to move to another state and moving freaked him out. He broke up with me twice and then when he wanted me back the second time he was worried he would cheat on me if some other girl came around, but he told me he didn't have it in him to do it. I trust him, but with breaking up with me twice and then him worrying about that still bothers me. He's not the type to cheat on me, but maybe I'm just worrying about nothing.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• he actually said he was worried about cheating on you? yeah I don't know I would be skeptical. LDR are pretty difficult because you can't be with each other. and touch is an important factor for most relationships to succeed. and yes there will be temptations, however if he's not sure if he will cheat on you or not, that means he's not very trustworthy being away from you. so imho one of you should just end it for good. Even if he doesn't cheat on you in the long run the distance between you two willl probably drive you away from each other.