Long distance boyfriend thinks he will cheat on me

I've been together with my boyfriend for 2 years now. Then he had to move to another state and moving freaked him out. He broke up with me twice and then when he wanted me back the second time he was worried he would cheat on me if some other girl came around, but he told me he didn't have it in him to do it. I trust him, but with breaking up with me twice and then him worrying about that still bothers me. He's not the type to cheat on me, but maybe I'm just worrying about nothing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he actually said he was worried about cheating on you? yeah I don't know I would be skeptical. LDR are pretty difficult because you can't be with each other. and touch is an important factor for most relationships to succeed. and yes there will be temptations, however if he's not sure if he will cheat on you or not, that means he's not very trustworthy being away from you. so imho one of you should just end it for good. Even if he doesn't cheat on you in the long run the distance between you two willl probably drive you away from each other.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If someone says "I'm worried I'll cheat on you..." take their word for it.

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should just break up with him since he already is saying he will cheat, can't he just keep it in his pants?

2|0
    0|0
  • i think you need to be worried, if he feels like he's going to do it he will most likely do it +, more so if he's going to be away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would break up with him because he really doesn't seem trustworthy at all. LDR are very hard I know that my ex had to go to Japan and we didn't have a happy ending. I wish you luck

0|0
    0|0
  • If he told you he doesn't trust himself then take his word and reconsider dating him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes