Are we more than friends? Confused!

I have had a crush on this guy for a year now. We sat next to each other in class. We were friends in school but never hung out outside the campus. Then we had a bar crawl with 15 other people the night before we graduate college, then he texted me to go out with him. He's a gentlemen on our 3 hangouts/dates where he pays 90% of the time, holds the door and that usual stuff. I'm FREAKING CONFUSED. here's the tid bits in a list:

Bar Crawl Night: Laughing, drinking, usual college night, and we were grinding at a club by the end of the night. While waiting for the cabs..we just talked and he said to me "you are a cool chick, not very many girls like the movie Tropic Thunder" (somehow we talked about the movie during the night). Simple hug goodbye and a "see ya tomorrow for graduation."

4 Days later I get a text: " whenever you come back to campus we should get a drink together" I say: Yes

DRINKS: We bar hope and talk all night. We have lot in common. He even said: "it's like you're in my head" and of course I break the touch barrier by touching his arm and back a few times in the night. End of the night...just a hug, but he rubs my back.

Text: he said "I've never had that much fun just talking to someone."

2nd outing: bar and movies. simple time together. hug in his car. He's a gentleman still and I'm breaking the touch barrier by grabbing his arm a few scary parts in the movie.

3rd outing: MLB baseball game, I invited him with my dad's office tickets. I drove, he insisted to pay for parking and insisted to buy my hot dog and drink and I insisted to buy the ice cream. Still a gentleman. Having a nice time. It was fireworks night and I was hoping for a romantic kiss...nothing...our usual hug good night.

We text each other once/twice a week because of our work schedules and I do not want to be the "annoying girl".

So my question: WTF is he waiting on? Is he nervous? What should I do?...should I tell him how I feel? or should I just make the damn move and kiss him? Should I no longer text him and wait for him to text me first?

Our baseball date was Friday and more its Tuesday. Should I text him or wait till he communicates?

he's 25 and I'm 23 for goodness sakes.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me like he is definitely interested, but taking it slow. Perhaps try holding his hand next time? He may be waiting to kiss after having held hands. If you want to accelerate this some, take a bit more initiative, I'd say. He may also be nervous about it - you know more than me (if he hasn't had a SO before, he is probably quite nervous). Keep texting him every few days - that is often enough to show interest and keep communication, but not so often to be annoying.

Hope this helped and good luck!

• Thank you. We usually text once/twice a week on average. I hate being "that annoying girl". Lol I know he has had GF's before but I do not know the full extent. It's been 4 days since the baseball game and is it a good idea if I text him casually tonight? Or text: "hey, I had a blast with you on Friday, If you want to get together again let me know. I'd like to see you again" (keep the ball in his court) thanks for your advice.

• Well. I sent him the quoted one at 4pm and no response (it's 11pm now). My plan is not to text him first ever again. Because the ball is in his court. I am waiting a couple days if he responds. If not...he will be friend zoned. Am I being to harsh?

• I would think that friend-zoning him this relatively early is a bit harsh, but understandable. If you can emotionally flick the switch like that, then you are probably fine in doing that in a few days if he doesn't respond. If he does, and you two meet up again, talk to him about it or make it super obvious you want more from this - either way he should let you know what he wants.