Are affectionate people more inclined to cheat?

From my personal experience, I noticed that certain type of people are more inclined to cheat than others. One of them that I'm concerned about is Affectionate type of people.

I have a girlfriend who I have been dating for about over a year and a half now. We love each other very much, its almost scary how much I care about her happiness.

Since we ever started dating, we have always made love and always kiss each other. I'm not against it, I'm more of a spending time type of lover and she is an affectionate type.

I've been cheated on a few times before in the past and I'm always afraid If I don't make love with her at least once a week, I feel like she will cheat on me eventually. Whenever I don't have sex with her, she gets very persuasive and won't stop flirting with me till we do.

I know she loves me and she is the most amazing woman I ever met and I really want to marry her but Is this just fear or is there something for me to fear?
  • No.
  • Yes.

95

Most Helpful Girl

• no, of every person I know the ones that are more colhearted are the ones who cheat.