Are affectionate people more inclined to cheat?

From my personal experience, I noticed that certain type of people are more inclined to cheat than others. One of them that I'm concerned about is Affectionate type of people.

I have a girlfriend who I have been dating for about over a year and a half now. We love each other very much, its almost scary how much I care about her happiness.

Since we ever started dating, we have always made love and always kiss each other. I'm not against it, I'm more of a spending time type of lover and she is an affectionate type.

I've been cheated on a few times before in the past and I'm always afraid If I don't make love with her at least once a week, I feel like she will cheat on me eventually. Whenever I don't have sex with her, she gets very persuasive and won't stop flirting with me till we do.

I know she loves me and she is the most amazing woman I ever met and I really want to marry her but Is this just fear or is there something for me to fear?
  • No.
    Vote A
  • Yes.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no, of every person I know the ones that are more colhearted are the ones who cheat.

2|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think you should worry so much. Being affectionate doesn't mean she'll cheat, it actually sounds like a good thing :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I asked a similar question before of whether people who are very romantic are more inclined to cheat.

What did you mean by ''spending time type of lover''?

0|0
    0|0
    • I enjoy quality time with my girlfriend the most.

• You need to put out more !

People with a high sex drive are more inclined to cheat. Despite loving each other you may not be sexually compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so. I think if you are in love you will focus all of your affection on your lover. that's how I am anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is false

1|1
    0|0
  • No not true

1|0
    0|0
  • no, being affectionate doenst change a persons values

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think you need to work on your libido man, if your libido was functioning naturally then you might be as inclined towards sex as she is. Make sure you have a well balanced diet of all your meats, fruits, vegetables, carbs, and fats and then make sure you're physically active as well. Physical exercise is a huge libido booster which is why athletic people are often more horny than sedentary people. Get yourself eating right and exercising and I would be that you two would be equally inclined towards sex.

Other than that, her cheating on you would have nothing to do with her being affectionate, it has entirely to do with her character, will, and morals. Cheating is a cognitive choice, not a biological instinct as some people seem to think.

If she's getting in the mood more often than you still after all that, then buy her a vibrator or something and watch her use it. It's a kinky act that many people actually enjoy doing and she'll get her pleasure and the thought of having done something sexual with you. I believe that can help your problem here.

3|0
    0|0
    • My libido is high but I'm not always interested in sex like I used to years ago, We make love very often but I kinda outgrown the need for sex all the time.

• That kind of is the definition of low libido right there man. You don't outgrow sexual desires, you only become less interested when your libido is low. This doesn't mean you have trouble in bed, it means you don't have the desire to get into bed so to speak.

• No.

But if she likes clubbing? Yes

Had casual sexual encounters? Yes

Is flirty? Yes

Is hot? Yes

That girl just seems like she likes you. Maybe the "affectionate" girls you seen before had traits of the above and more I don't feel like mentioning.

0|0
    0|0
  • To answer your question as stated in the title, NO.

But once a week in your mid-20s boyfriend-girlfriend is not enough. Seriously. Because she's not dumb - girls may seem like they live in the now but they think about the future also, and one of the important parts of that is she realizes that as you age, and as you get married, and as your careers escalate and after kids, the frequency of your lovemaking will take a series of successive hits.

So if you do it once a week now, you would be doing it once every 2 months after the 2nd kid. And to a flesh and blood woman this is not a healthy situation. It virtually guarantees she will make her sexually available to someone else, a stand-in, even if she loves you with all her heart. All her heart.

Even to satisfy her today, once a week is not enough. Average American is 3 times a week (that's averaging you and some grandpa in Florida) - metropolitan areas even higher.

Step up your game.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A, I don't believe there is a correlation between level of affection and odds of cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • in my experience with my parents yeah

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes