Can falling in love be a reason to break up with someone?

I'm dating a guy who is probably into me so much but I don't feel comfortable around him. He calls me everyday, calls me beautiful, compliments all the time, shares a lot abou his life with me, wants to know everything about me etc. so I reallydon;thave a reason not to trust him. He does everything fine. But I;ve just noticed that I also started develop feelings towards him and now Iwant to step back and break up withhim because I'm keepon worrying that his feelings will change and he is going to leave me. It has become extremely unconfortable bynow, can;t eat or sleep etc. If it is this terrible for me, shall I just break up? It would be much easier for both of us. What shall I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah that is a load of crap. you're letting your insecurities get in the way of how you feel and if you let them overwhelm you to the point where you broke up with a guy who loves the sh*t out of you... well you really need help.

You need to count your blessings here. most girls AND guys would kill to be with a person who loves them so deeply like your boyfriend. you are very lucky.

1|2
    0|0
    • now if you really don't love him, then that's a reason to break up, but you said it yourself. you developed feelings. so just fly with it. don't throw this away!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he is still treating you the same , he probably won't change, but if you don't feel comfortable and still don't feel the same way, its best for you to walk away.

You just started feeling the same way, meaning you still have somethings you need to work out within yourself first before you can be in a relationship and be genuinely happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, it is not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think htat is a good reason

1|0
    0|0
  • no its not a reason, you need to ge tover it and enjoy it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes