I am in love with my ex and don't know how to prove I have changed?

I have been on and off with my former boyfriend for six years. We've had other relationships in between, but we always come back to each other. He recently admitted he loves me again after 6 months of us seeing each other this time. (fourth time) We are both infatuated with each other. I made mistakes in our former relationships, and I don't know if he'll ever be able to trust me after some of the things I did in the past. I've changed a lot. I was 15-18 years old. I am 21 now. All I know is that I'm in love and want to prove myself, but don't know how?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• just act like your new self and he will hopefully get the point